Ceci est une version archivée de printersupport à 2021-08-26 08:25:27How to fix the wireless Canon Printer not responding issue?
It's easy to resolve the wireless Canon Printer not responding problem. Follow these pointers.
• Turn off your printer.
• Take out the electrical cord from your printer's rear side. Now turn off your system.
• Reconnect the cord to your printer's rear power pot. Switch it on
• Take off the electrical cord from your router.
• Again attach the cord with your router after about 10 to 30 seconds.
• Turn on your system again and see if the printer not responding problem has been fixed or not.
Canon mg3600 Printer not responding
canon mx490 printer not responding
canon mx490 not responding
canon printer not responding windows 10
printer not responding canon
Canon Printer not responding Canon mg3600 Printer not responding canon printer not responding windows 10 printer not responding canon